Comment on page
As a member of the Connext DAO, you can actively participate in the DAO's decision-making process by voting on governance proposals that other DAO members submit.
As a NEXT token holder (or delegate), you can participate in these Snapshot polls and "temperature check" discussions:
- 1.Go to the Connext DAO governance forum.
- 2.Locate the proposal you'd like to vote on and read through the proposal and the discussion thread.
- 3.Provide feedback and participate in the discussion to help shape the proposal.
- 4.The forum submission for any given proposal will usually include a link to a Snapshot poll that allows you to vote on the proposal:
- Navigate to Snapshot.
- Connect your wallet.
- Open the Connext DAO Snapshot space and locate the proposal you'd like to vote on (or click the Snapshot link in the forum submission).
- Cast your vote by following the prompts within Snapshot's UI. Voting options are “For,” “Abstain,” and “Against.”